20 March 2015

When Creativity and/or Spare Time Come


Several days ago... at night... my head kept struck with something fun. Yes, my creativity comes! Even at that time, I have something else need to be done (e.g. my research) but I couldn't resist it. haha So, I'm starting to look for something I wanna do. From several blogs that I followed and YouTube channels that I subscribed. Most of them are all about planners ideas, being productive, and creative over the limit. Then, I got an idea to transform my family travel diary to something fun, which is scrapbook.
I've ever had scrapbook before but just for myself and not really good because I just put all of the "not important" stuffs inside. haha And this time I wanted to do something more so that me and my husband can look again in the future with smile on it.

So..the next morning I prepare myself to go shopping... haha Just like another shopping day, not in groceries store but in Guangnan Store (the name of the store) or Toko Kuning (my Indonesian friends called it because the walls are painted with yellow color) or Stationary store (not ordinary because you can find all things you need except groceries). My husband will worry so much when we go there because it took me a long time after I finished and mostly need some amount of money. haha

I like to go there, not like to groceries store, because I can find many cute things that I can't find in Indonesia. Some of them like cute planners, washy tapes, pens, stickers, etc. And the most incredible things are no other place in Taiwan that can compete the price. It's so cheap. Even cheaper than the price labeled in the product's case originated from the vendor. I don't know how they did that. 

After listed several things I need, I went from row to row and find my stuffs. Unfortunately, before I can buy everything I need my husband called me and we need to hurry because our friend wait for us to have a dinner near the Guangnan store.

When we're at home, I was really happy because I can do something with my creativity in my head. I bought a scrapbook and ready to be creative, The results are....


 



Need more exercise to make those more beautiful and worth to see. hahaha After two days finally I can see this scrapbook become one. Even..not as beautiful as I saw in other blogs or YouTube.

But, the most important thing is that How can we manage to save every moments in life with percious one.... :)


Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^