05 March 2015

New Books!! Alhamdulillah...


After several months....maybe a year... I don't have any new books that bought by myself... and now, I can buy them and choose them with my eye and hand. Alhamdulillah...

It happened when I went home one week ago and it became one of our schedule in Indonesia. Buy many books, with Bahasa Indonesia as language of course, and bring those books to Taiwan. So, we can have several books to be read at least until April. hoho

So, me and my husband went to one of the discounted book store in Surabaya called Togamas, where I can find sooo many discounted books and this place is awesome!! 

After search and search and search... until mas Putu tired and decided to leave me alone and sat down nearby haha... I finally found what I wanted... many books actually since I entered this book store, but I couldn't buy all of those books because my budget is limited.



I found the series of Sibel Eraslan, The Series of 4 Heaven's Woman. I already have Khadijah as I reviewed one month ago which my best friend Nila gave it to me in my wedding and I want the other three books. But, in here I just found two books which are entitled Maryam; the Mother of Prophet and Aisyah; Woman in Rasulullah's Dream. 

I'm very very very incredibly happy to have these books!!! ^___^

For another title, Fatimah, maybe I can found it later.

Then...another books... I wanted novel but not like lovey dovey novel. I like a novel that can make me learn something new. Just like when I read The Historian and I can learn the history of dracula from a novel. So, I decided to buy novel like that but not history.

My eyes saw something in the high shelf above and I read the book title : "Sophie's World" or Dunia Sophie written by Jostein Garrder. It's a novel about philosophy. Become more interesting to me when I read the synopsis and there are several questions that need to be answered by Sophie like "Who are you?". Simple question but have deep and broader meaning.

I can't wait to read this book and make a review about it.

Sounds interesting to me to learn something new from novel. Because I know it's hard to learn something from textbooks. hahaha


Another novel I had is entitled The Cuckoo's Calling written by Robert Galbraith.

About a supermodel that trapped into a murder case.

I like this kind of novel. Sounds like detective things but it's not. More like adventure to find the truth. Just like Inferno.

Also...another one is Cooking Book. hahaha Because I want to learn cooking!! of course I have to buy this book, especially when the book taught a lot of cooking techniques for Indonesian food. :p

I wish I can learn more cooking skills after implement this book. hehe

So... my husband also wanted several books and found two interesting books that I also want to read. One about Pak Habibie and another one is A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.

But, unfortunately, the book about Habibie (I forgot the title) was left in the plane to Hong Kong from Singapore. >.< It's because we're so tired and I fell asleep in the plane and my husband prefered to watch movies rather than read a book. haha

About the Stephen Hawking book... I already wanted this book since a looongg time ago when I watched Discovery Channel about this genius man, Stephen Hawking.

I wanna know what he think about time and is it related with what stated in Al-Qur'an.

I will make the review of this book after I read it, by the way.

For now... I will take my time to read one book one step ahead. ^__^


Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

4 comments:

  1. buahahahaha buku resep masak ni yeee.
    good luck dik. kalau udah bisa, ajarin aku ya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha pas aq buka...banyak bahan yang ga ada di taiwan cobak... kan nyebelin... =="

      Delete
  2. Arghh.. yang edisi sibel itu beli dmana say?? :( pingiinn.. ada lagi edisi lainn.. cb cek resensinya hehe https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20797734-asiyah dan https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20797705-fatimah-az-zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di Togamas non... aku beli semuanya di sana tapi kurang satuuu... >.<

      Delete

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^