09 March 2015

Hi! Welcome Back after vacation! Ready to start?


That was my prof asked me first when we met last Friday, in the morning, after he decided to move the meeting schedule 1 hour earlier and made me went on cab from station to school for the first time, and he's late. -____-"

That question makes me wonder... am I ready to start...again? after 1 month away from school and go on vacation (real vacation) in Indonesia and Singapore, of course in Chinese New Year holiday this year which is takes more than 2 weeks outside Taiwan.

Now...these days...I feel terrible with my productivity. I know that I'm a student which means my responsibility is in school. At the same time, I also a wife which means my responsibility is at home (even I usually lazy around in my bed watching movies haha). But I want more than that... I want to start and learn how to make business with my sister and friends...also I'm active in several organizations at school.

But then I realize that all of that makes me... lazy.

Lazy to do my works done and my productivity is lower down after come back to Taiwan from holiday.

Lazy is from shaitaan... I know that. But, how to get rid of this lazy things??


I want to do my research, make my house clean, active in organizations again, do my business properly... but my laziness is already acute, I guess... --" Even my #2Books1Day is postponed.

I think the reasons are ...
I don't know what I'm gonna do to start again
I don't want to go to Taipei and back again to Hsinchu in the end of the day (it makes me tired all the time)
I don't want to read journal papers again
etc.

But all of that just excuse.

The real reason is I'm Afraid.

Why I'm afraid? many things happened before holiday that I don't wanna mentioned. But, those things made me like a wreck and afraid to start again.. just think of my undone research makes me frustrated even more.

What I can do now is start from the start. Form zero. From beginning.
My mom said it's fine to be afraid but don't make those thought makes you.
I will do my best to start again...not become lazy again.
Start to make a new thinking about what I wanna do in this month...or maybe this day and this week.
Start to write again... write about my toDos and start to become productive again.
Start to believe again... believe that no one can say to me that I can't. I Can Do This. I Have to Do This,

Of course... like my parents always said...
If you're afraid of something... pray to Allah.
You can afraid but afraid only to Allah.
Allah will help you in every situation in our life.
Say Thanks for every piece of life that Allah gives to you.
Ask for forgiveness that you afraid to other than Him.
Pray to Allah so that you can have more courage to do something in this life that can be resulted in good for people around you.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... I know I can, I will, and I have to.

I'm ready to start!
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^