11 February 2015

Delayed...Postponed...Delayed...Postpone...no ending until....


These days I had several things to do (mainly : playing The Sims 3) and resulted in the "delayed" To Dos. I think again..why and why?

I know it's not only because of playing games. Because I played this game every two days and start in afternoon after my house works. So, why? what happened with me?

I just realized the reason when I was chatting with one my friend yesterday night about things he need to do to organize such an event and it seems he need my help. So, I decided to help him to sort several things. At the same time, head division in my organization asked me to fill a form that need to be done by tomorrow.

My heart beat feels...different.

And this morning, I woke up early (not like days before which I always awake late) and couldn't sleep again, even I needed more sleep due to the fact that last night I couldn't sleep because of the weather reach less that 5 degree at night. 

BUT

I don't know why...maybe because I know a lot of things need to be done today.... I felt happy and felt more "needed", also felt more productive...

After I did all of my house works, like cleaning up, cooking, laundry, and other things... I start to finish all of my organizations' tasks like I said before. And in no time... I finished all of that. I think in two hours. In the normal time, I barely can't do those tasks in two hours. Maybe I need more... at least 4 hours.

Then.. I looked out at my To Dos... I delay another things like "Blogging". If you follow my blog, you will realize that this week I didn't post any book review...

So, I decided to try think about something that I can write as topic. And, I can do that!!

After did all of those stuffs... I realized that...

I'm a workaholic. If I didn't have enough things to do in that day, I will turn into lazy woman...very lazy woman.... Someday, I even too lazy to cook for my husband. =.="

What I can learn from this experience is that... being not as expectation is fine...because it will make me realize who am I and can think more about what I'm gonna do next in the future...

Being a workaholic is not bad. It's just a trait that can make me more productive to do things what I have to do.
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^