08 January 2015

#TwoDaysOneBook : 2015 Reading Challenge!!



I got this idea when I think about my 2015 resolutions. In that post, I wrote that I will read at least 4 books a week, it means 1 book for two days... I also join in GoodReads 2015 Reading Challenge that I will read 100 books in 2015.

My best friend, Nila, who is a "kutu buku" or "bookworm" also asked me to do a challenge between us, but more than 4. 5!!! for a week!!! (even I'm the one who suggest that number)

Looks so many to me... =.="

But I will do it because I believe I can do it!!

Why not for new knowledge, right? ^^

So, if you want to join... let's reading together and put your review of your reading log on your blog so that everybody can learn something from your read.

Spread knowledge is part of dakwah, isn't it? :)

Happy Reading!!!
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^