22 January 2015

[2Days1Book][BookReview] - Wreck This Journal



Another book by Keri Smith entitled Wreck This Journal that I love the most. It's because I can do everything in this book. Pouring coffee, wreck the paper, coloring, until split the book. Seems crazy but it works out to increase my creativity.

When I tried to search other people's works on their Wreck This Journal, I found out that I'm nothing. Other people hve more creativity than me to change the "blank" journal into colorful but creative journal. You can see in these pictures below.




Inside, not like those picture. The original pages are white blank. Only with instruction in black ink. We just have to follow the instruction. And it's FUN!!!!

Maybe sometimes, I will post all of my Wreck This Journal pages in this blog. ^^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^