30 May 2013

Escape to hsinchu


Today...i did an excelent job...escape to another city just by myself...haha
The place is .... Hsinchu...
I go here by High Speed Rail or HSR...the fastest train in Taiwan. I need to pay NT 280 for the ticket in Taipei main station ticket vending machine..
At first I'm afraid I can't go by myself but then there are several people who help me a lot...thanks to them who show me how to get into HSR because this is my first time go alone...haha
Taipei to hsinchu by bus takes 1,5 hours on the way and just 30 minutes using HSR...
After I arrived in the hsinchu station I need to wait for a shuttle bus to go to hsinchu science park in the bus terminal in front of the station...the bus fee is free... :)


Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^