09 May 2013

Jealous = Be a better person


Sometimes, when I see other people...i felt jealous...not in a love matter..but, it's kinda different.
I jealous with someone who is better than me i think.

Beautiful.
Smart.
Designer.
Muslimah.
Very kind.
Many people like her.
She had dreams that maybe more than me

Sometimes i said to my self... "why i can't be like her?" or "i'm not good enough" or "no one like me"..

but, someone said to me earlier...
"with you understand your minus or limit, it's enough. you can be a better person without change your true identity. "
"if you think you can do better, try it. and if it doesn't work, try it again."

That time i realized,
Me is Me
Intan is Intan
I'm good as the way I am... and people like me as the way I am...
if I think i'm not good enough, try to be better with my own way without change my true identity as Intan.
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^