09 May 2013

13th Dreams : Became Research Assistant in Lab


Actually...i just realized today that I already became research assistant in lab. hahaha how funny i am...
two semester here and just now i realized...
when my friends' information in facebook told about their currently working place. and the working place is in our LAB.
hahahaha

Huwah...I'm very happy to know this...
Finally, i can make it...
With my own hardwork, i can be my professor's research assistant... ^.^

And from now on..I will work and study at the same time...do research for my thesis and for world's improvement using my research result...

GANBATE KUDASAI!!! ^.^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^