20 June 2015

[Ramadhan Series] Day 3 : Nap Dreams Became Real


Dreams... everyone has dreams when they're sleeping, aren't they? I also have dreams... good dreams or even nightmares. But, this day I got a very unrealistic but real dreams...


If you read my previous article about my first day of ramadhan, I mentioned that I have a final project that everybody in our groups have trouble in interpreting the results. How come it's not a problem when we have pictures of networks and confuse what's this networks all about. Even we already met at that day and discussed, and something came up to lighter our thinking...but we still need more.

Then, I am the one who has responsibility in making the power point presentation for next Monday, which in Sunday night we have to send it through email to our teacher. It became a huge problem for me because I have to make sure everybody in our group understand the results and can present it well.

This day I have to think how to make a good presentation. But it came at that point where I was stuck. I couldn't think about anything that can resolved our problem. I asked several people, including my husband, but no answer. So, after Dhuhr prayer, I decided to take a nap.

It's not only because I was tired to do my assignments since morning, but I also felt hungry. hahaha Yes of course because I have to do fasting. And I wanted to forget about those hunger feeling, so.. that's why I took a nap for a while.

What makes me felt unreal is that when I awake... I remember I had dreams... about doing my power point presentation in the part where I felt difficulty the most. But, I couldn't remember what's that all about. I just remember I did that and put some circles in slides and make some notes.

So, I decided to try it out. After Ashr prayer, I sat down in front of my laptop and started to work.

And... it's done!!

I didn't know how to do it but I felt like more energize and more focus than ever!

I even forget my hunger... because I started being into my work.

Miraculously... I can finish the most difficult part in the presentation. Subhanallah...

It's the miracle of take a nap in Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah...

I knew it's kinda bizarre experience from some people... but it's real and it's happened to me. Maybe there are some scientific reason behind it, like for example...

I took a nap in the right time and moment, where I was sleepy, tired, and loose my focus. But at the same time I knew there's something need to be done but I didn't know how to do it. So, those feeling came across my deep mind without I realized, and straight to my brain when I was sleeping. It turns out to be a dream. But it can be a good dream or nightmares, right? Maybe I even can have nightmare about my assignments. Alhamdulillah that's not what happened... I believe Allah took a part in here where He gave me an insight about what I supposed to do after awake. Allah helped me with that... Alhamdulillah...

You know... I remember when I was learning about Sleep in Ramadhan through Productive Muslim Community. I kept thinking about how can I prove the theory where sleeping actualy can help people to be productive, especially in Ramadhan.

And now... I can prove it. ^__^

Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^