17 June 2015

[Ramadhan Series] D-1 First Tarawih with Husband


Ramadhan is coming!! The Holly Month is in front of us now... ^^

The beautiful thing I will always remember is.. this is the first Ramadhan that I spend with him, my husband. The feeling is amazing. I don't know how to describe it, truthfully. Because many things going on in the day before Ramadhan that can make us even closer than ever.

The day before Ramadhan is Today (17/6/2015) and tonight we did Tarawih Prayer together. At first, we want to do prayer in NCTU musholla with our brothers and sisters there, but because of his work (his boss doesn't know anything about ramadhan) he had to stay late. --" He just got back home around 8.30 PM, too late to go to musholla even the prayer was started in 8 PM. 

So, after we went out for dinner (find a special dinner before ramsdhan start and made our stomach full haha), we bought our Sahoor menu outside, which is KFC. Some people might say "Hey, this is your first Sahoor together... why don't you cook??" and I can say that "We forgot to shop for groceries and nothing can be cooked from our refrigerator." haha that's the truth.

Tarawih prayer that we did is ... kinda can't be described with words. He is the imam and I am the makmum. What I felt at that time is peacefulness. Being beside and a little bit at his back make me wonder "Oh this is the feeling" Butterfly in my stomach. :')

Some people asked me whether we will going back to Indonesia for Eid or not, but unfortunately, we can't. It's not only because we already went to Indonesia twice in the beginning of this year, but also my husband didn't any holiday in Eid Day. =.=" Any big days of any religions in Taiwan didn't get any holiday. So, maybe after Eid Prayer, my husband will go to work like usual. 

At the same time, I wanna go home so badly. My grandma is sick now and I just can listen to her voice via phone call and it's not really comforting, because her voice was trembling. :'(

I wish that this Ramadhan can be the best Ramadhan ever for my husband and me, my family and friends in Indoensia and Taiwan, and for all of us.

Align the intention with the intention to get Barakah from Allah SWT and try to do the best of Ramadhan ever.

I want to apologize to everyone about all of my mistakes to you guys. My mistakes and my family's mistakes.

Happy Ramadhan, everyone! Happy Fasting! ^^




Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

1 comment:

  1. Banner ramadhannya bagus mb.. saya pasang di blog saya ya.. dg credit ke blog mbak tentunya :) selamat menyambut ramadhan..

    ReplyDelete

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^