08 October 2013

Beautiful Pictures with New POLAROID


In my birthday, i have several presents from my friends....But the most I like present is from my boyfriend...

Because he gave me a POLAROID CAMERA !!!!!

Ya Allah... it's my dream and he gave it to me... Alhamdulillah.... ^.^

Padahal beberapa kali aku nolak tiap kali dia bilang mau belikan aku polaroid atau bahkan mau urunan sama aku... karena aku pikir, aku yang bakalan make dan aku ga mau ngerepotin dia... tapi pada akhirnya dia tetep kasih aku polaroid di saat aku ga bisa nolak...hahaha He's great when he want to make me speechless...haha

Thank you, mas... it's really something to me...

As I promise... the first picture we take use the camera is ours... ^.^ But, aku ga mau post di sini... private. xixixixi


Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^