21 October 2013

Taiwanese Friend Convert to Islam


I have a friend, his name is Chung Yen Chen. He is a Taiwanese. I met him and knew him because of my friend, Rara who is close with him, one and half year ago. He is a very nice and handsome guy. I said handsome because not all Taiwanese handsome, just a few of them, and he is one of them. haha
He is very close with Indonesian students especially Muslims. Because Rara always bring him to meet us when we have an event. He also very humble and his curiosity is very high.


I'm not really close with him but I've ever talk with him and yet... He came to my birthday party!! I'm very shock because he is the only one non Indonesian student there.haha 

I just don't know how and why....but, last saturday...He said Syahadah in front of Muslims students in NTUST.

At that moment, i just wanna cry and at the same time...happy.

I know from Rara that he already converted to Muslim in Thursday but he wanted to say again in front of his Muslim friends so he will get as many as supports and many people can help him to learn about Islam. because he is the first Taiwanese man who convert to Islam. Subhanallah.... O.o

Islam in Taiwan become minority and I'm grateful he convert to Islam so he can be a pioneer to all people in Taiwan who want to convert also. I don't know when or how he got a Hidayah from Allah, just Allah who knows about everything in this world,...

All of Muslims in here very happy to know about this..and we'll help him...of course...

I just want to say to him...

This is the choice that you will never regret, brother... you choose Islam because it's the choice from yourself, not from any people or anything... Islam is the right religion... to be a Muslim is easy... but to be a real Muslim, you need to learn more and we will help you as much as we can, insyaAllah... welcome to Islam brotherhood, brother chung-yen... ^.^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^