06 April 2013

13th Dream : Try a Gondola -- Accomplished


I have a dream...a song to sing... *nyanyi
happy...happy...happy...

I've got another part of dreams again!! yaaayy!!!

Finally I can try a gondola....One of the spectacular gondola in the world...^.^
This gondola located in Taipei...near Taipei Zoo with length more than 4 km... The name of the gondola is

Maokong Gondola

Karena waktu berangkat antri nya lama banget akhirnya aku memutuskan buat naik gondola biasa.. ada gondola yang luar biasa yaitu yang Glass... alias bawahnya tembus pandang....
Wanna see more? check this out... ^.^


This is one of the gondola operated that day...This photo captured from inside the gondola I tried. ^.^





mom and his child in our gondola... 8 person can sit in one gondola.. but for crystal glass gondola, only for 6 person max inside...


This is the maokong gondola station.... nice isn't it ? ^.^

This is the crystal glass gondola I mentioned before... kacanya tembus pandang keluar.... jadi berasa kayak mau jatuh... ati2 pusing aja bagi yang takut ketinggian... hohoho

Waahh i'm so happy I can go there... I hope I can go there again in the night...
Katanya sih night view nya bagus banget... ^.^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^