21 May 2015

[BackToSchool Series] Daily Productive Pouch


Several days ago, I got my opportunity to go "shopping" again. It was not like another kind of shopping, because it's different. I went to my favorite stationary store in the city and try to look something fun to buy, but also useful for my daily activities. And actually this is tricky because sometimes I don't even know how much money I'm gonna spend at this shopping day. hahaha Maybe it's the same thing to another girls who like shop a lot to buy clothing, shoes, etc. But, in my case... stationary and books. It can be as worst as that type of shopping if I didn't go there with my husband. Because he'll telling me what kind of things that actually useful for me or just for my pleasure oriented. haha

So, I found this pouch in the store. Just like my another posts about pouch that you can read in this link, I like Unicite model of pouches and bags for travelling. This one can be used not only for travelling but also for daily life. Actually you can choose which color and size you like. There are 3 options for size which are A6, A5, and B5. The color options are Black, Green, Blue, and Pink. However in this case, I choose the pink one with B5 size and it's perfect for me (it's my husband's choice by the way) because it can help me put everything I have in one place, including papers. Let me show you what's inside.

There are several pockets inside that can be used as stationary's placement. For example you can see in that picture it can be used to store colorful pens, ruler, markers, washi tapes, notes, cards, stickers, keys, even your phone. 

It means a lot for people who travel a lot, not only for pleasure but also for work and school, and also have a high productivity life. This people including me, can use this as a companion to store everything we have in this pouch. So, we don't have to worry about where we gonna suppose to place pens and papers in different place. We just put them in one place and ready to go.

Another thing that important enough for me is that the size. You can differentiate between the normal pen pouch that kinda big and this pouch which have book size. Therefore, when I put it my bag, it will easy to get and not gonna stuck under things, like I used to deal with my pen pouch. 

The price? ok if you buy this in the store you have to spend around NT$ 360, but if you buy it online you can get less than that. I recommend you to buy in Yahoo Mall, because it's cheaper, if you live in Taiwan. But, if you live in other countries, I think you can also buy one of this but need to spend more due to delivery cost.

Hope this post help you. :)
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^