20 November 2013

Notes for Jeremy Part 4 : Someone I Admire


Jeremy said to us at that time... your chat topic for next week is someone you admire the most...
So, who's that someone for me? She is My MOM. 
Seems it's boring to say the answer is mom...because every one maybe think the same like i do...
But yes..my mom is the best for me!!


She's beautiful...like me. of course. If I say she's ugly, then I'm ugly..haha ^o^
She use hijab since she was in university and have a beautiful smile..her body is small (that's why I small too) but very lively... go there and go somewhere and go back again... waow... maybe that's why I become like that too... too organize in everything...
She is a doctor in our city's hospital and i think it's so tiring... because be a doctor is tiring enough but a doctor with 4 children (2 grown up and 2 still kids) make it very very tiring and exhausting... But, she is very patient when face my daddy, me, my sisters, my brother, and her patients in the hospital...maybe that's why she's a doctor..haha
When she was young, she is a traditional dancer and still have a beautiful body (not like me --")...
I still remember when my family got into trouble and my dad is not in home at that time...she's crying so much but keep work on the problem to be solved...i'm still kids and don't know anything about that... i just cry when i saw my mom cry... >.<
At that time...i realize i wanna be like her...
Patient..kind...lovely..obedient with my dad...beautiful...and smart... ^o^
I Love you Mom... 
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^