15 November 2013

Right-brained? Left-brained? O.o


Today...I took a simple test about which brained I am? Left or Right?
And i took the test in http://en.sommer-sommer.com/braintest/

Before...i've ever take the test but not in here and the result is... I'm equal but mostly left. But, I don't know why...this test today resulted I am a RIGHT brained... --"

It's a very big gap between two results....hahaha
Because I think I am the LEFT means I always think logical and based on strategy...so that's why I have a daily schedule and have a daily task...I don't like anything uncontrolled...haha

But,.this results...hmmm...they said I am a RIGHT brained...means I have creativity and imagination..also do my things based on my intuition... when I think about it again...yeah it might be true but not always...haha

Whatever the result is...I will say Alhamdulillah...I have a brain. :p
And also means I'm LEFT and RIGHT...
I have logic and creativity in my self...Alhamdulillah... ^o^

Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^