14 November 2013

Notes for Jeremy Part 3 : My Favorite Books or Movie


Jeremy...who is he? He is my english teacher in NTUST. Not english in particular. But, special english writing for graduate studies class. He told us in the class to make a "chat" for every week and we need to talk with our friends in the class which is have students from many different countries.
Every week he will give us a different "chat" topic and we need to write it down in our mother language, means for me it will be written in Indonesian.
So, my chat topic for Part 2 is My favorite books or movie....


I like to read may kind of books and watch movies. The most kind of book that i like is novel. Any kind of novel. Romance, mystery, history, science, fiction, etc. But, one novel that i like the most is Harry Potter. Maybe...yes it's usual...many people like it. But yes i like it. Because i can imagine all of the situation in the Harry Potter world and have fantasy by myself....it's like i'm there, right beside Harry and sometimes...I can become Hermione...even become Martye the ghost in the girls' toilet.

Another book...is "99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa" or 99 Lights in the Europe Sky...it's an indonesian historical science novel based on the true story. Two indonesian couple who studied in Germany and travel around Europe to find Islamic History... This novel can make me wanna go there. Turkey...Germany...France..Rome...Venezuela...etc.

Those two books already made the movie.. Harry Potter is already finished. But 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa still in the editing process...i guess... Wish i can see the movie when I came back to Indonesia... ^0^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^