24 December 2014

Leofoo Village : not like a village


So what do you think when you first heard word "Leofoo Village" ? rice field ? villagers ? hmm... no that's not Leofoo Village looks like. The first time i heard that, i thought it was some kind of nature attraction in Taiwan. haha But actually it's a Theme Park. Yes just like Disney Land but it's in Taiwan and short version of it.

I went there with my friends and husband...in the end of november. But i just had the opportunity to write things up in here just today. Busy weeks to the end of december. I know i know it's not an excuse to not write. But, what can i do? i have a lot of things to do and several weeks ago I was sick and I just want to lazy around in my room. haha
Okay back to topic...

This "village" is in Hsinchu County (near my home, so it's fortunate for me to go there by our old scooter). Form Taipei, you can go there by bus (i forgot the number haha) because if you use bus, you can buy the Leofoo entry ticket almost 60% off. As far as I remember, my friends got only 500 NTD. The original ticket price is around 900 NTD, expensive right? Lucky for me, my friends bought the tickets for me and my husband in the bus so I didn't need to buy with original ticket price.



There are four kinds of areas there, such as Wild West, Arabian Kingdom, South Pacific, and African Safari. A looottt of attraction inside. If you want to go around, start from morning. Because in my experience, we can't try all attractions. We missed the African Safari. -_________-"

These are the photos that you might be interested with. Especially, the "danger" attractions... :p







 


Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^