07 June 2013

Dream House? Find Inspiration in IKEA


A week ago...i went to IKEA with Alina...actually I've ever been there before with brother Putu one week earlier. But, she insist to go there because wanna find for her office's inspiration although i knew it's just an excuse. The main objective is that she wanna decorate her house in Indonesia after she got married..i guess...haha

So, what's IKEA?
IKEA is a place where you can find inspirations when you wanna decorate your house. With beautiful sets, you will find several things that might become your next house in the same place.

So...I went here to find my dream house. Not house. but decoration inside the house. I'm very happy when I realized most of furniture and decorations there match with my own dream...^.^ Below are the pictures I took when I was there...

Living Room


Bedroom



Kitchen




Study Room



Kids Room


Very inspiring and beautiful isn't it?
I wish there will be IKEA in Indonesia. Because the nearest IKEA is in Singapore...--"
Another things maybe that Indonesian people wanna use IKEA concept but doesn't need to go abroad to buy the furniture are take pictures, draw the design you want, bring the design to carpenter, and voila!!
hahaha

Wanna see my dream house? later i will show you in 3D images...^.^
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^