22 June 2013

Your Child Early Development is a Journey


I can blog this not because i already have a child but i got this from my friend and i'm a big sister with one younger big sister and two little sister and brother. What i meant little here is little.They are still in elementary school and kindergarten. I think my mom and dad really want to have a baby boy. that's why when i'm in high school, i have a baby brother...--" 17 years old different make me like his mom...aarrgghh... haha
But, it's ok. I love three of them. ^^

So...when my brother born, i don't think this kind of stuff until today i found this in my friend's timeline. And i knew it's kinda right.


And i still can remember when my brother learn to clap his hand and say "bubu" or ibu or mom...or learn how to sit by his own and somekind like that.
Subhanallah...he can learn everything now...
In a kindergarten he learn about colors and creativity.
I like the way he talks and smile...
It's me who is his sister...maybe my mom think different. Love from mom is bigger tha anyone else. Like my mom to me. ^^

Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^