19 December 2013

Notes For Jeremy Part 5 : My Best Friend



Next thing I want to share about something in my Notes for Jeremy is...my best friend. Her name was Resviani Soraya or called Vivin...
Maybe...some of you notice...why i used "was"? why not "is"?
Because she's not in this world already....

She was my best friend since we were in elementary school...She was beautiful and small...like me. hehe Her hair was curly brown and when she smiled, she had dimple in her cheek, so sweet. She like to laugh and told me many comedical stories. We always went to school together every morning used our bike.

When we were in junior high school, she moved to Medan, another city in Sumatra island. So far away from Gresik..our city. When I was in high school...that disaster happened.

I told by my friend who i didn't know that he knew about Vivin... He told me in our class..

Him : "Tan...you know Vivin, right?"
Me  : "Vivin...who?" (at that time...i didn't know Vivin he mentioned was my Vivin)
Him : "Resviani Soraya...."
Me  : "Ohh yes...i know... why? She is my best friend by the way"
Him : "mmm...she died"
Me  : "....... ha ha ha don't be kidding!! not funny at all..."
Him : "but i'm not kidding...my parents called me and said that..."
Me  : (start to cry)

Then I ran to my friend's class...she was vivin's neighbor before... and i asked her about this... and she said...it's true...

My heart aching... so much.

I want to know what happened...but after I asked several people, they said different things... some people said she had a car crash... some others said she had a heart attack... but some said she suicide...

I don't know what exactly happened but the truth is...I lost her...forever....

Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^