13 November 2014

Track your Exercise or Work Out Routine? Why not?


When you read exercise or work out... I believe most of people don't like exercise. I know because I also don't like to do it. haha But, it changes recently when my lab mates (Taiwanese) make an unusual game. All of lab members have to challenge themselves to decrease the body weight or abdominal circumference (lingkar perut). Not an easy challenge because we have to decrease in certain amount of body weight in 2 months which determined by our Prof's assistant. -____-"

Source : google

For myself, I have to decrease 4kg in 2 months!!!! if I can't accomplished it in the end of december, I have to pay 10,000 NT$!!!
It's huge for me because last time my body weight in that amount is when I was in high school. -___-" and 10,000 NT$ are incredibly huge amount of money... it's around 4 million rupiah...crazy right? they are absolutely crazy!! and so do i.... why i agree with this???

So, I have to do something about this right? I have to exercise. But how?
I rarely work out because I already tired due to my school time and household tasks. 

Then, I decided to make my own work-out tracking system in my planner. Therefore, I will notice what did I do in my exercise and what should I do in the next day. Also I can track my own body weight every week.
So, I just simply put monthly calendar that I found in Excel. It has many options for monthly calendar and you can choose which one do you like the most. Then, personalized it based on your needs. After that you can print it and put it inside your planner. You can download the excel file in here

In the monthly calendar, I can simply put my work put schedule each day. For example, what day I wanna jog, cardio, or anything else. If I miss that plan, I will color the day using red coloring pen, indicating I was lazy to work out. But, If I'm sick, I will color the day using purple coloring pen, then I will not going to be "too miserable" when I see many red marks all around. haha

Page after the monthly work-out tracker is Goals of the Week. I got this idea after browsing through Pinterest.

There are many ideas about how to manage everything, mostly free. Pinterest is good for anyone of you who like to search many ideas about something, maybe DIY craft or something. I will post my research result in Pinterest later. hoho

Okay...so this Exercise Goals of The Week have several places for you to fill your work out goals everyday. Therefore you will notice what have you done and what will you do on that week. After you finish doing one thing, you can put check in the circle area.

Also, if you are someone who like to measure your own body weight, don't worry. In this paper, you also can put your body weight in the start of the week and the goal for the end of the week. Then, in the last day of the week, you can measure your body weight again and see you already make your goal reality or not. Quite an effort, but believe me, it's worth to try. You can download the pdf file for free in here.

I also have another thing which is diet tracking system. I have this idea when I went to Eslite Bookstore in Taipei Main Station. I found one specific agenda about diet. But when I saw the price, it shocked me because it's so expensive and not really include all my needs. So, I decided to make my own diet tracking.

In here you can write your weekly weight goal. Then, you can plan your daily meals for the week. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Don't forget to drink minimum 8 glass of water everyday. :)

You also can plan what exercise you want for each day.

In the end of the week, you will notice how's your progress by drawing your own graph of your weight progress in the grid included.

You download the pdf file in here

Right now, I'm still trying to make myself discipline to do my work-out routine. Because I have a lot of things to do, beside the fact that I have to go back and forth from Taipei and Hsinchu for school at most three times a week, and my activities make me too tired to do exercise.

But, If I'm doing it...how can I change?  

Hope this information helpful for you.

Jazakallahu Khairan Katsiran. :)

If you want any other planner ideas, you can download the free pdf planner files in here.
Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^