04 July 2014

My 1st 10 days of Ramadhan in Taiwan


The holy month is in here again... I'm happy I still can meet with Ramadhan and do what Allah told us to do. Find Allah's door of rahmah for this first 10 days of Ramadhan.

As we know that Rasulullah Muhammad SAW ever told in hadist that :

1. First 10 days of Ramadhan is Rahmah. Allah will give us a lot of rahmah for this days, so it is better for us to do many good deeds and leaving ad habits.

2. Second 10 days of Ramadhan is Maghfirah. The days when Allah will give us forgiveness about all of our mistakes if we do Taubah Nasuha. So, It is better for us to do many Tahajud Shalah, dzikr, and ask Allah to forgive us.

3. Last 10 days of Ramadhan is avoidance of hell's fire. Many things we can do in these days especially many praying to Allah, ask forgiveness, and also find Lailatul Qadr, which is a day when Al-Qur'an come to Rasulullah Muhammad SAW. Even we don't know the exact night but we still can try with do Taajud ever night and pray.

So, how about the condition of my first 10 days in Taiwan?

This is my second chance to have Ramadhan in Taiwan. This year... is very hot rather than last year. I don't know why. So, it makes our fasting become harder. But it can't be the reason we didn't do fasting, right? Therefore, most of us will stay at dorm room and do our productive tasks or go to lab, as long as there is AC there. haha

Alhamdulillah... I am very glad that this year we have a lot of good activities, like Sahoor Together, Arabic Study, Qur'an Study, Iftar Together, and Tarawih Jama'ah.

For me... this year's Ramadhan is my point of my start. I want to be better than before.

I know that I've became not a good person before. Many things I've done that maybe not good and I want to ask forgiveness from Allah.

I write this in here, so many people can be witness of my point of change.

I wanna be helpful and valuable for people around me. Not only just be me and do whatever I need to do for myself, but also for another people.

Bismillahirrahmanirahim...
Astaghfirullah...
Alhamdulillah...
Please Allah.give me strength in this Ramadhan...




Intan Web Developer

A Wife and PhD candidate to-be in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Dreamer, Writer, Traveller, and Tech Addict. Like to travel everywhere and experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda bisa memasukkan komentar tentang postingan di sini...Terima Kasih ^.^